Whitehead Monckton is pleased to offer services to members with one common objective – to provide relevant, decisive and cost effective legal advice backed by great service.
Whether you need to establish a business, ensure your terms and conditions are commercially appropriate, protect your brand or to enter into agency agreements, we can help you.
Your business – We are pleased to offer members a business health-check, covering areas such as business structure, terms of business or trademarks at no charge.
Your own plans – Whatever stage your business has reached, you need to ensure your personal plans are also reviewed. We are also offering a:
• Review of your Will – One of our specialist Tax and Estate lawyers will review your Will, powers of attorney and tax planning arrangements at no charge, providing recommendations for future planning.
• Family Law meeting – If you are embarking on a new relationship or dealing with the breakdown of one, it’s important to understand all your options. We offer a fixed fee initial meeting for £75 (incl of VAT) with an experienced member of our Family team.
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under no. 608279
WK Finn-Kelcey is offering a free two hour consultation to members of Produced in Kent!
- Bookkeeping, management and financial statement – formal annual audit of the statements or documents
- Direct and indirect taxation advice
- IT Services: software consultancy & training – payroll bureau
- Financial planning – cash flows/forecasts/budgets
- Wealth management – jointly with others
The advice will disseminate centrally from the 75 strong professional team located in Ashford, being central for both East, Mid and West Kent.
The team prides itself on its proactive approach, pushing the boundaries and thinking outside the box. This combines with the realistic and commercially sensible advice that will help you maintain and develop your business.
For further information or to arrange a meeting at your convenience please contact Suzanne Symonds on 01233 629255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WK Finn-Kelcey, Stourside Place, Station Road, Ashford, TN23 1PP