- A wide range of fresh, quality, local products
- The chance to meet and talk to the producers
- An opportunity for the local community to meet
- A way to support the local economy
- Helping to reduce food miles
- Helping to reducing packaging and waste
Click here to find up-to-date details of your nearest Farmers’ Market, opening times and much more, from The Kent Farmers’ Markets Association website.
Produced in Kent is pleased to be working in partnership with The Kent Farmers’ Markets Association. Working together, through the Association, they publicise existing markets and investigate new opportunities such as new sites, different opening times and helping local shops to source products from their 300+ stallholders.
The Association provides help to get new stalls and markets set up, maintains rigorous standards in existing markets, works with producers on regulations and marketing and collaborates with other organisations involved in local food and farming.
They can be contacted at email@example.com or through the website.