To increase the number of KS1 & 2 education visits to Brogdale, develop and introduce KS3 days and maintain and build on the existing programme for education.
This post requires effective communication with both children and adults, confidence in managing large groups of children aged 5 and upwards and the ability to manage teacher and tutor expectations. The post holder will be required to maintain the high standard of customer feedback already achieved.
Experience & Qualifications
Experience leading and working with children in an education setting and educated to NVQ Level 2 or above. It would be an advantage to have a teaching qualification although this is not a prerequisite.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check before the post is formally offered.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Review & Update of KS1 & KS2 Activities
- Development of new KS3 Programme
- Marketing & Promotion of Education to Schools in Kent and South London
- Delivery of School Days at Brogdale
- Provision of educational offering for children at Festivals
- Promotion & Delivery of Half-Term Beastie Days
- Upkeep of teacher information, lesson plans and booking forms.
- Liaise with Office administrator for educational bookings.
- Marketing to educational institutions and the general public.
- Liaising and building relationships with educational establishments.
- Actively seek out opportunities within the education community to attract visitor’s all year round including holiday and kids clubs.
- It is important this individual is able to work within the team and contribute to general duties when required at busy periods such as at festivals and events.
- The ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint to design work and activity sheets.
- Ability to maintain data eg schools database and produce reports on results.
- Developing relations with relevant bodies such as Arts Work to develop the new KS3 Package.
- Creativity to develop interesting and engaging activities for the education days.
- Able to confidently use Social Media and other appropriate platforms to promote education days.
If the role is of interest to you please contact email@example.com