Open Air Shakespeare – Wednesday 31st July 2019
The Winters Tale, a wonderful fairy story set in Sicily and Bohemia. Leontes has everything a man could want, Wealth, power, a family that loves him and friends. But he is not at peace. Inside he harbours a bitter jealousy that drives him To destroy all he holds dear. Many years later, in a distant country, a journey begins that may ultimately heal his pain and reunite his family. With all the crazy antics of the Changeling magic, plus beautiful costumes and just a hint of …ABBA
How to purchase tickets
Tickets cost £22/£12 and can be purchased online at Changeling website or call the box office on Tel. 01634 338 338.
Need to know
- Bring your own chairs or picnic blankets (no seating provided).
- The performance will start at 7:30pm. Ticket holders can access the garden from 7pm and picnic before the performance.
- Remaining tickets will be sold on the gate on day of performance from 7pm (subject to availability). Tickets will also be sold at the garden entrance from 3pm – 5pm on the day of the performance.
- The decision to cancel a performance due to inclement weather will not be taken until 30 minutes before curtain up. Refunds are not offered once a performance has started. If the performance has started, Changeling may offer to each audience member a ticket to an alternative performance.
- Running times: Approx. 1 hour for the first half, 15-20 minute internal and 1 hour for the second half. The performance is due to finish at approx. 9:45 – 10pm.