As a business making waves in the plant-based market, (whether that’s with food or any other natural product,) we’d like to invite you to spend a morning with our legal experts and likeminded companies to share experiences, challenges, ideas and solutions in a roundtable discussion.
The session will focus around the following areas, giving you a chance to gain a deeper insight into the legal dilemmas you may face;
- Can you limit new hires to veggie/vegans only?
- Can a vegan/veggie employee be required to handle meat products?
- Vegans protected from discrimination –what does this mean for your business?
- Can you label a product as “accidentally vegan”?
- Should you call your product “cheese” if it isn’t dairy?
When: Wednesday 19th February 2020 | 8am –10am
Where: Outset, Maidstone TV Studios, New Cut Road, Maidstone, ME14 5NZ
Naturally, we won’t let you go hungry –breakfast will be provided.
Does your business target the Vegan/ Vegetarian market?
Free roundtable event
To confirm your attendance to our free event, please contact Leila Cox by phone, 01622 759900 or email, email@example.com, no later than