Relax Mind And Body
All our privately run retreats combine the beauty & simplicity of a natural setting with luxury accommodation in the immaculately restored 15th century farmhouse. Making your visit feel personal, intimate & completely unique.
Weekend Retreat Details
- Check in from 5.30pm Friday, Check out Sunday afternoon – early arrivals & late departures available on request
- 4 pilates sessions
- 2 nights luxury accommodation in our beautiful 15th century restored house
- All meals freshly cooked, using mostly home-grown ingredients
- Teas, coffees and other refreshments available all day
- Use of our private boutique Spa facilities, with sauna & 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Walk/hike with the team across beautiful Kent countryside.
- Free time to relax, read, explore, hike, cycle, run (bikes available)
- Fluffy luxury robes, Egyptian bed linen, towels, flip-flops, hairdryers, emergency toiletries, free Wi-Fi.
- There is a small select wine list, including local wines, beers & gins available to purchase
- Single occupancy £595pp
(own room, super-king double bed or “Village View” with its antique double bed)
- Shared occupancy £495pp
(sharing with a partner, friend or other guests with a super-king double bed or 3ft single beds as appropriate)
£100 deposit required at time of booking. Final balance due 4 weeks prior to retreat.Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability before booking. Payment is on the PayPal platform either with a PayPal account or with a debit/credit card by checking out as a guest.