Castle Farm is our family run Lavender and mixed farm in North Kent. We have a beautiful farm shop called The Hop Shop which is open daily all year round! In the summer months, our Lavender fields burst into colour across the Kent landscape and we harvest and extract pure Kentish Lavender Oil on site.
– The Hop Shop open all year round
– Filled with farm foods, chocolate treats, beautiful gifts, decorations and cards
– Seasonal Kent fruit & vegetables
– Lavender season runs from late June until late July, offering tours of the Lavender fields, Lavender ice creams, our pop-up Coffee Cart, Lavender plants and fresh bunches of Lavender
– Hop bines are sold for interior decoration from mid-August, and plants in early Spring.
– PYO Apples in our heritage Norfolk Royal Apple Orchard in September
– Pumpkins grown on Castle Farm are for sale outside the shop from the end of September
– In Winter the shop is packed with Christmas food and gifts.
– Online shopping also availble
Castle Farm’s own beef, apples, apple juice, Kentish hop garlands, dried flowers, pumpkins, Kentish lavender oils, food essences, Lavender teas and honey are all sold through the unique, award-winning farm shop (and online), along with carefully selected gifts, cards, crafts, seasonal decorations, food hampers and local, traceable produce.
Our excellent reputation and unique appeal has seen us featured on television, radio, home lifestyle as well as food magazines. The farm has been used as a location for numerous TV advertisements.
We highly value our conservation policy for the protection of our wildlife and beautiful landscape. We have a reputation for high ethical and environmental standards.Buy OnlineNew!
“True experts in Lavender! Great farm shop with so much brilliant local produce. Really enjoyed the Lavender Tour in the summer. ”LA 2019