Saturday 4th July 2020, 11am – 3pm
We are looking for stall holders to join us for our 2nd virtual open day.
Our first virtual open day ran back at the start of April and was extremely well received & “attended”, so we have decided to run another one, this time focussing on shearing which is now well underway here on the farm.
The virtual open day will run across our instagram, twitter & facebook, and be supported with a listing on our website. We’ll be sharing videos & information from behind the scenes on the farm, as well as highlighting our “stall holders”. The aim is to give “attendees” an insight into our own business as well as showcasing the amazing local businesses we have here in Kent.
There are two ways in which you are able to get involved:
As a featured stall holder:
All you need to do is:
– Supply up to 5 images, 30 words describing your business/products and a website address.
– Give a minimum £10 donation to RABI (the Royal Benevolent Agricultural Institution) via our dedicated Just Giving page.
In return, you will receive:
– A dedicated tweet from RMW’s twitter with images, description, web link & tagging your business.
– A dedicated story on RMW’s Instagram with image, short description & tagging your business plus inclusion on the main “stand holders” post.
– Your business tagged and a short description on our main “stand holders” post on the RMW facebook page.
– A listing on our “stallholders” page on the RMW website with description & link to your website.
There is no obligation to post yourself on the day, though the more people who get involved, the more who will see the open day & therefore your business.
As a standard stallholder:
All you need to do, between 11am – 3pm on Saturday 4th July 2020 is:
Twitter – Tag @romneymarshwools & use #RMWOpenDay to be retweeted by RMW on the day
Facebook – Comment on the “stallholders” post with info on your business
Instagram – Tag @romneymarshwools & use #RMWOpenDay to be found by “attendees” on the day
We would love as many Kent food, drink & craft businesses as possible to get involved on the day.
To register your interest in taking part, either as a featured or a standard stall holder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01233 721800 by Friday 26th June 2020.